Looking for the best place to sell estate jewelry in San Diego? Selling estate jewelry is a great way to make some extra cash, but the process can be time consuming. If you’re looking for an easy way to sell your unwanted estate jewelry, look no further than Leo Hamel Jewelry Buyers & Gold Buyers in San Diego!
Estate jewelry buyers near me
Here at Leo Hamel’s, we understand that selling your fine estate jewelry can be an emotional experience. Often these belongings are sentimental and difficult to part with, which is why we try to make the experience as easy and comfortable as possible. Simply bring in your estate jewelry to one of our five convenient buying locations here in San Diego and we will evaluate your items as you watch, answering any questions you may have so there is no uncertainty about the offer you are made. Once the transaction is complete, you leave with money in your pocket. It’s really that easy!
What is estate jewelry?
Have you found yourself confused about the differences between estate jewelry, vintage jewelry, and antique jewelry? Most fine jewelry falls within one of these categories, but how do you identify which category your items belong to? Here is a quick breakdown to help you better understand the different kinds of jewelry you may be interested in selling at Leo Hamel Jewelry Buyers & Gold Buyers.
- Estate jewelry-this is somewhat of an umbrella term for all pre-owned jewelry whether it is antique or vintage – it’s any jewelry that is not new. Estate jewelry encompasses both of the other two categories. Oftentimes, estate jewelry is sold as part of the estate of someone who is deceased. This can sometimes be a collection of items, or individual pieces. No matter, here at Leo Hamel’s we will offer you the best price for your valuables.
- Vintage jewelry- vintage jewelry is a term used to classify jewelry items that are not new but not over 100 years old. Some vintage jewelry was created in particular eras such as Retro jewelry, Mid-Century jewelry, and Modern jewelry.
- Antique jewelry- for an item to be considered antique, it must be 100 years old or more. These pieces are usually handed down through generations of relatives. These pieces are often unique and one-of-a-kind. Antique jewelry might have been created during particular eras such as Victorian jewelry, Art Deco jewelry, Art Nouveau jewelry, and more.
If you’re looking for an honest and trustworthy place to sell your unwanted estate jewelry, you must visit Leo Hamel Jewelry Buyers & Gold Buyers. Leo Hamel’s is hands down the best choice for all of your selling needs. We will make sure to offer you what your belongings are truly worth without making you feel pressured. Visit one of our local jewelry buying locations today and let us take care of the rest!
Click here to find a Jewelry & Gold Buying location nearest you for driving directions, phone numbers, and hours of operation. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY!
- Note that only the San Diego Avenue jewelry buying location is open Monday – Saturday. The other locations are open Tuesday – Saturday.
- Jewelry buying locations do not take in repairs or have jewelry for sale.